
Friday, October 02, 2009
Had a breakfast session with the terminal managers today. My direct manager was telling me a bit of his experience in his previous job in the police force. He was a Sergeant in the operations side of SPF. SPF has 3 pillars, Operations, Intelligence and erm... Investigation? Yea i think so. Lol he told me that I have the body to train up a bit and can sign on the police force. Now i'm in a dilemma again!
If i sign on SAF, I can be officer with a diploma holder, and if my fitness is damn zai one. Serve them for 10 years, and then is up to them whether they want to renew your contract or not. Hardly meet any civilian, sometimes only with contractors and your fellow mates. High pay but no life.
If i sign on SPF, I will not be an officer rank but lower, and again fitness need to be damn zai one. Once u sign contract, u can stay on for life! Better then SAF in that sense that you're closer with the civillian. Stable income, stable job through your life, but a bit no life also.
Haiy... now what's my decision man. I still have the trading company to think about. In the end is still work for money to open my coffee shop!
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities