
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Finally the dreaded Year 2 has finally come to an end, well almost. I've lost my motivation to study ever since i step into poly. Mr Tan told me when I got my O level results, 'I think you should not go into this course' , and well he was right. I just wanna get my diploma and go to NS. Erm i can say I have a small burning desire to get my diploma because of slightly higher pay in NS, and that's all.
After that its work work work to get money and then open my first food court, or buy over, or get in a partnership. Whatever, I just wanna run a food court. And later on own more chains of food court and later and later on, own my very own restaurant named Don's Dungeon... yea I talked about it in one of my earlier posts... long time ago.
Yea that's it man... sick of studying lol.
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities