
Monday, April 28, 2008
Ah.. finally got back to the movies.
2 weeks back, caught The Forbbiden Kingdom with family. It's hilarious and full of kungfu action lol. And I gotta say, Golden Sparrow (Liu Yifei) is quite hot! Story abt the Monkey God or Monkey King... dunno la... then blah blah... go watch.
Yesterday, my dad and I watched Street Kings. Lol... you get to see Japanese pple, dress like a white folk, talk like a black folk. And I bet half of the movie script contains the F word. It's like every sentence, you'll sure to hear the F word, haha.
Suddenly felt quite depressed in htm... business suit once a week, service wear once a week. I'll be looking like a freaking neat sch boy for the whole sem. What a poly life.
Learnt last week that Fine-Dining waiters are the Elites in waitering... ah.. just wanna do well in service skills module.
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities