
Friday, February 01, 2008
Ok... I almost forgot I had a blog. Well all projects are over!! Ok left Entrepreneur and water tech ones... Right so... update update update...
Erm...
Oh ya... I saw a rainbow in the evening at sch. It has been a long time since I last saw it. Whenever I see a rainbow, I am reminded of the promise God made. It was the story of Noah's Ark, after flooding earth, after the water had resided, a rainbow appeared. And God told Noah that He promised not to flood the whole earth again. That was a symbol of promise.
Ok today... erm... well was disheartened by the fact that to pass HTM Marketing is gonna be very tough. The whole class can feel the pressure too. Suddenly it felt like I was in Secondary 3. I remember when I was in Sec 3... I wanted a lot of things. As in not material needs, but wanting to join and do a lot of activities. Yea I remember joining a lot of activities.... in 2 CCAs, camps as group leader, part of organisation committee in sch events, competitions for CCAs, took part in Triathlon. Yea... all these affected my grades in Sec 3. Well maybe it's just time management. Oh well... gotta start studing soon.
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities