Finally got my song re-written... with chords (not stated here)... and sing-able...
Gotta let me know
Verse 1
I never knew what's going on in her mind
I'm standing alone, just waiting,
thinking and loving You.
But I never was in your mind... never was
Pre-chorus
Am I wasting my time just waiting for you?
Or are you shutting me out,
coz I'm not, good enough for you?
Chorus
You gotta let me know
(gotta let me know girl)
You have to tell me what's on your mind
So I don't have to make,
an ass out of you and me.
Verse 2
Looking back into the past that we had
We were young and so innocent,
so pure and so decent.
Could we go back to the days, where we had fun together
Pre-chorus
Chorus
Bridge
Why am I not the One?
Every girl I liked just seemed to past me by
Is it because of me?
I dunno why, but
Solo: (will be composed and done by Brian)
Pre-chorus
Chorus
End
Donovan blogged at
11:19 PM
From blood we take...
to blood we give...