
Sunday, January 15, 2006
This songs' for You...
I never believed in dreaming
It never got me very far
I never believed that love could find me
Like an arrow through the heart
I never believed in miracles
Or building castles in the air
Not until that day I found you
I turned around and you were there
I close my eyes
The moment I surrender to you
Let love be blind
Innocent and tenderly true
So lead me through tonight
But please turn out the light
'Cause I'm lost every time I look at you
I cannot hold back
The truth no more
I let you wait too long
Although it's hard and scares me so
A life without you scares me more
I only wanna be the man
to give you everything I can
every day and every night
love you for all my life.
I don't wanna change the world
as long as you're my girl it's more than enough,
just to be the man you love.
An extract of integrated songs by,
N'SYNC- I Believe In You
IL Divo- Everytime I Look At You
Plus One- Last Flight Out
IL Divo- The Man You Love
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities