
Monday, January 09, 2006
Alright i had this strange dream for two nights. Two different dreams, but they end up at the same place, The Overhead Bridge.
First night.
Can't remember the beginning but my friend and i were running away from something, or someone. I had killed a person, entered some other person's house and killed someone again. A young man was chasing me. He was running like he's being whipped, with rage. I think i killed his kin or something. Can't really remember that part. Ran down a slope, saw an Overhead Bridge and climbed it. At the middle of the bridge my friend was in front of me, urging me to continue running. I looked to my right, there stood the young man that was chasing me. Then 'poof'.
Second night.
A short dream. I was walking along this wide path which i recognised, just a few blocks away from my house. 3 friends were with me. Right in front of this path stood the Overhead Bridge. I think i climbed it coz i dunno what happened next.
Ya... the second night was just last night... trying to make sense of it... haha... but i hadn't had a dream for a long time.
Oh... had diagnostic test today... hope i didn't write out of point...
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities