
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Met a friend from different company. We talked about our Journey, fighting for our country's sake. I was put in charge of the overall equipment supply.
Oooo, met a friend today when i took a break.
Name: Nur D
Department: Handbags
School: Junyuan
Worked for 1 week already
That was what i knew about her.... heard someone just started work today.
So basically today i was the Storeman of my department... as i call myself... I packed in the new stock and arranged them as neatly as possible... i hope the real Storeman wouldn't get angry with the arrangement. He worked half day today. I was called upon to help with the Main Store... carry stock from B1 to the various departments... So i had to push the trolley filled with BIG boxes... 12 in total to my department...
No lost child... coz there was hardly any people today... so therefore no weird customers.
Oh... met an uncle who works at the coffee shop down my block. He recognised me so we chatted for a while...
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities