
Saturday, November 05, 2005
I contracted the diesease from the dead bodies. I fell ill and had to be taken to the set-up medic point. Will i go to war tomorrow? My two friends were KIA... sadden by the fact that they can't fight side-by-side with me.
Damn.... contracted some virus while working... had sore throat in the morning, then came to work, got flu... who passed it to me??? Argh... weak now man... obviously my vitamin C tablet didn't quite work for me in the morning... 2 of my colleagues left today, one resigned for another job, the other school re-open (KIA). I think i didn't serve any customer today leh... totally doing nothing... oh i arranged the Underwear boxes creatively... hope it can attract some customers... Oh oh... and... this family came and look around, and man... the sons and daughters are all very good-looking! 3 boys, 3 girls... whew... if only the girls were a bit younger...
Learning Point:
1. Write out 'abandoned' items.
Background music: 'And i can't fight this feeling anymore. I've forgotten what i started fighting for...' 'I'll be the man, who will fight, for your honour. I'll be your hero, you've been dreaming of.' Cool songs!! But a repetition.....
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities