
Sunday, October 16, 2005
Had a Mac breakfast then went Sentosa with Sis, cousins and her bf. There I finally got to know how to play volley ball! Wanted for so long to learn that. Ok i have to admit that the girls there have good shape, i mean seriously in an artistic way, they have a good body shape. I call then Volley Girls...
So we played volley ball, kayak, played pool and cycled. Then my uncle and auntie came, had some muffins for lunch, played more volley ball and went for a swim, or rather floated on the water. Sentosa is a nice place, especially the beach. The bigger the group of friends going, the more fun there is. But going there too many times will be a bore...
Is it Christmas yet coz I'm a bit tanned and I just became a shiny version of Santa's little helper... Well, i'm almost a complete Beach Boy... just have to work a lot more ( and i think a lot more...) on my shape and be more tanned. Oh maybe i should get some sunglasses... pretty cool...
Then for dinner we ate at the Marina South's Steamboat.
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities