
Saturday, October 29, 2005
I missed the landing zone and landed near some forested area... it was pitch-dark when my feet touched the ground. When i packed my parachute, i heard a noise.
'Flash!' I said with much anxiety.
'Thunder!' came the straight reply.
I found a friend.
Together we headed with much curiosity, always on a look-out, to our checkpoint. The first light came through and i saw an enemy. I shot him. My first kill. Then I saw more enemies.... and started firing at them. My allies were suddenly there also and they helped me. Then the bombings started... it was very noisy.
The day started slow. I met a colleague, same age as me. This time Boredom came first... then Excitement as i served my first customer (my first kill), who actually purchased the item. Then around 11 plus the crowd came. Young couples with their strollers... mostly malay family as Hari Raya is approaching. Crying babies, screaming and whining children were my surround sound system besides the ever repeating background music (the bombings).
The most common words used today for me: Sorry, we don't have anymore size for this.
Had to tag 5 boxes of shoes.... and display a few of them... Tiredness took over me.
What I learn:
1. More about the products. Mostly infant... brands like Tollyjoy, Advent.
2. Where certain products can be found. Like the Disney section, Cerisi and all.
3. Shoe Model
And more to learn as i slowly tread through the forest in search for my checkpoint.
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities