
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Somethings does not seem right today. Complacency is tearing me apart... and I can't do anything about it. It sometime's hard to understand one's self. 'Idiotic' is a word I have not hear for a long time. That word was being 'punched' straight at my face. And I felt like the World had shut down on me... and it is vanishing away from my sight... Or is it the other way around? The World seems to be changing. Did anyone noticed?
More hurricanes are happening, more then before... and in Singapore, more Mozzies (someone's friend) are being born into this World. Is this World moving closer to the Sun? Is the World spinning too fast that hurricanes are occuring? Or is the End of the World approaching? Can't be... it just can't be...
What is the Meaning of being here in this World? Am i just worried or stress? I think both. Am I just here to experience all the feelings and emotions that affects us? What is Life then? Is the Air we breathe in, Life?
Where is my Source of Happiness? Friends... close ones... are good... but is it enough? I want to share it with one person... but... Fear of Rejection is my Main Fear. Is there someone else in my path that is earlier than me? That is my other Fear. I just can't let go... just can't... I hope I'm not too late... not too... late.
Adobe Photoshop Elements for supernatural abilities